SHIPPING METHODS & RATES
Orders are processed, shipped and delivered only on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). Most orders are processed within 1 business day when the item is available. Below are the shipping options offered:
1. Free Shipping
Complimentary Free Ground Shipping on orders C$500 or more. We do not accept order being shipped to P.O Boxes and APO Boxes.
2. Free Pick Up at store
Coming soon. You can pick up your order in Markham or Mississauga location.
3. Enter your own shipping account
If you have your own preferred shipping company, please select this shipping method and provide the carrier name and account number when you checkout. We support UPS, Canada Post, Fedex and Purolator.
4. Standard Ground Shipping Rate - By Province*
|Provinces||Order between $1-$299.99||Order between $300 - $499.99||Order above $500|
|Ontario and Quebec||$25||$35||Free|
Other Provinces (Except
Yukon, NWT and Nunavut)
Example: If the order is shipped to Vancouver, BC and the amount is $2250 before tax/after discount, we will charge $100 base on BC Shipping rate.
*Additional Charges for Oversized or Overweight Items may apply.
*Orders being shipped to APO/FPO & P.O. boxes are not accepted
Please contact our sales department for international shipping rate - our online store doesn't support international shipping.
Products within warranty period are eligible for exchange service:
A RMA identification number is required before you return the product. please complete the RMA form and submit to us for faster service. Click the links below to download the form:
Download RMA Form (Markham)
Download RMA Form (Mississauga)
Typically the RMA service for a product is:
1. If product is defective within One year: It is replaced with a functional product of the same model, if such product is out of stock, it may be replaced with an equivalent model.
2. If product is defective after one year but still under warranty: It is repaired in store or is replaced by a product of the same model or equivalent model provided by the manufacturer. (Process time may vary)
3. If product is defective and warranty has expired: Additional Parts or Labour fees may apply in order to repair the product. (Please consult our RMA department before sending back the product)
* External power supplies provided with DVRs and NVRs do not have warranty. DOA is an exception but a limited 30 days DOA warranty policy applies.