4 channel 5 in 1 XVR AI series of HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD / CVBS + 4 channel IP 8MP (added to BNC inputs). BNC inputs can become IP. H.265 + / H.265 / H.264 + / H.264 format. 4 inputs / 1 audio output. Play 4 channels 1080P. 32 Mbps. 4K / 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4K-N, 4MP, 3MP, 4M-N, 1080P, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF, QCIF recording. HDMI outputs at 2K and VGA at 1080P. POS function, IoT function, Perimeter protection. SMD PLUS. Up to 1 SATA HDD up to 10TB. RJ45 Fast Ethernet. Onvif, CGI, P2P, DDNS. 2 USB, 1 RS485. 12V DC
Perimeter protection: Automatic filtering of false alarms caused by animals, leaf creaks, bright lights, etc. It allows the system to act as a secondary recognition of the objectives. Improved alarm accuracy.
SMD Plus: SMD Plus, in English, Smart Motion Detection Plus, is an updated version of SMD, which greatly improves the accuracy of the alarm when loading deep learning algorithms. Analyzes the shapes of people and vehicles based on motion detection and sends alarms only when people or vehicles are involved.
Smart H.265 video encoding: The H.265 + compression format improves encoding efficiency by up to 80% and reduces the costs of storing video data.
Versatility of video formats: It allows to connect up to 4 analog cameras (CVI / TVI / AHD / CVBS) and 4 additional IP cameras, being able to assign several or all analog channels to IP channels to obtain up to 8 IP channels.
HD camera input: Supports 4K / 8MP HDCVI cameras and 8MP IP cameras.
Long distance transmission: The HDCVI system allows long distance transmission through coaxial cable (up to 700 meters at 4K / 8MP, 800 meters at 1080P and 1200 meters at 720P).
IoT (Internet of Things) function: HDCVI IoT can achieve multidimensional surveillance by integrating sensors with video monitoring, which can not only generate reports for analysis but also prevent risks in advance.
POS Function (Point of Sale Terminal): This function includes the superposition and search of ticket information for sales terminals.
Smart fan: The fan can be turned on or off automatically depending on the CPU temperature. This function effectively reduces fan noise
Smart search function: Extract and classify people and vehicles from massive video data, so that end users can track historical information and analyze it.
- XVR 5 in 1 AI series up to 4 analog channels (960H), CVI (4K / 8MP), TVI / AHD (5MP, 4MP, 1080P, 720P) + 4 IP channels (8MP)
- 5 technologies: IP cameras, HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and analog CVBS with automatic signal recognition
- Supports preview and playback of all channels at 1080P
- H.265 + / H.265 / H.264 + / H.264 video encoding
4 BNC inputs:
HDCVI: 4K / 8MP, 6MP, 4MP, 1080P, 720P
HDTVI: 5MP, 4MP, 1080P, 720PAHD: 5MP, 4MP, 1080P, 720P
- Analog CVBS: 960H (NTSC / PAL)
- Input for IP cameras: 4 IP inputs at 8MP (added to BNC inputs)
- HDMI (up to 2K) and VGA (up to 1080P) video outputs
- Output division with IP mode disabled: 1, 4
- Output division with IP mode activated: 1, 4, 8
- 4 RCA audio inputs / 1 RCA audio output
- Bidirectional audio: 1 RCA input / 1 RCA output
- Recording resolution: 4K / 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4K-N, 4MP, 3MP, 4M-N, 1080P, 720P, etc.
- Maximum incoming bandwidth of 32 Mbps
- Main Stream: 8MP (1 ~ 7 ips), 6MP (1 ~ 10 ips), 5MP (1 ~ 12 ips), 4K-N / 4MP / 3MP (1 ~ 15 ips), 4M-N / 1080P / 720P / 960H / D1 / CIF / QCIF (1 ~ 25 ips)
- Secondary Stream: 960H (1 ~ 15 ips), D1 / CIF / QCIF (1 ~ 25 ips)
- Manual recording modes, by calendar, by video detection, video loss, manipulation, alarm
- Recording intervals: 1 ~ 60 minutes (60 minutes by default), pre-recording of 1 ~ 30 sec., Post-recording of 10 ~ 300 sec.
- Independent configurable video sensor per camera (22x18 grid selectable), video loss detection and masking, diagnostics
- Playback up to 4 channels
- 8 inputs / 3 alarm outputs
- Internal capacity for 1 SATA HDD up to 10TB (sold separately)
- Perimeter protection with Alarm for detection of people and vehicles. Filter false alarm information. Set up to 10 rules, such as area intrusion and line crossing intrusion. 2 channel performance.
- Live view: Configure the rule box and object inspection box. The smart panel shows the classification of objects (humans, vehicles), the types of events, the activation time, the type of images and objects. People and vehicles count. Supports export of the playback of associated events before and after 10 seconds.
- Playback: According to channels, time, event types and destination types. Supports playback search of associated events or snapshots before and after 10 seconds. Capacity of up to 500,000 snapshots.
- Alarm by motion detection of people and vehicles. Filters the information of false alarms, such as the creaking of leaves or flashes of light. 4-channel performance
- Preview: Configure and inspect the detection box.
- Playback: Search for videos through channels, time and types of destination. Supports playback search of associated events before and after 10 seconds.
- Multilanguage on-screen menu with new improved graphical interface
- Possibility to update the firmware of DAHUA cameras from the recorder itself
- Software and hardware watchdog
- Watermark to preserve the integrity of videos
- Third party support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, etc.
- The fan can turn on or off automatically depending on the CPU temperature
- RJ45 Fast Ethernet (100M) network port
- Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP / IP, IPv4 / IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP
- Filter, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P, IP Search (supports IP cameras Dahua, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- It allows up to 128 users
- Compatible with ONVIF 16.12 and CGI
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices (App EVO and Peepall)
- Free client software SmartPSS (multi-connection) and connection via browser (Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Sending eMails with attached photo in alarm
- Send to FTP scheduled or on alarm
- Possibility to send alarm and be connected to alarm receiver software (C.R.A.) by means of free
- AlarmSpace software
- Possibility of fixed or dynamic IP through DDNS Evolution service
- Communication ports: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 RS485 port (for PTZ control)
- Power: 12V DC, 2A (<10W, not counting discs)
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C ~ + 55 ° C
- Relative operating humidity: 0% ~ 90%
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 70 ° C
- Relative storage humidity: 0% ~ 90%
- Dimensions: 325 x 255 x 55 mm
- Weight: 1.45 kg (without HDD)
- Desktop installation
|Type||Nom du fichier||Heure mise à jour||Action|
|Manuel||Galaxy Hunter HDCVI AI DVR_User's Manual||2020/12/10||Télécharger|